• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

name is Phil my fc is 5283 8844 9326 i will ready to battle in a few hours

Years
    thats becaus my ds is be side her head on her bed if i attempt to grab it she will wake up from the sound of her door opening she will turn me in for staying up all night i will be on in five hours
    if you want to battle me then give me your fc and name i will be on in about 4.5 hours i just said 4.5 because there are ton of timezones

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
    Years
    umm, this is the wrong place to put this thread, please post/get a mod to move it, to the Battle Section of the D/P Forum. :)

(oh my god, i sound like a mod! :O:( Rofl xD)

Years
    thats becaus my ds is be side her head on her bed if i attempt to grab it she will wake up from the sound of her door opening she will turn me in for staying up all night i will be on in five hours
    if you want to battle me then give me your fc and name i will be on in about 4.5 hours i just said 4.5 because there are ton of timezones

Who is the "She" that you Mention?

Back