• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Name's Azuril! I'm new here

blueheartink

azuril
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    EpeiJq8.gif

[My Story]
    Hello! My name is Azuril. I was a part of the Pokemon Fandom since I was in middle school and the series made my life something special. However I've part ways from the fandom to find new interest like other games such as Persona, Kingdoms Hearts, and many more. Looking back where the nostalgia hit with emotions of all the good times and that's where I made decision to comeback as a fan again.

So yeah... This is my story. Also I'll be looking forward to meet new people.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    EpeiJq8.gif

[My Story]
    Hello! My name is Azuril. I was a part of the Pokemon Fandom since I was in middle school and the series made my life something special. However I've part ways from the fandom to find new interest like other games such as Persona, Kingdoms Hearts, and many more. Looking back where the nostalgia hit with emotions of all the good times and that's where I made decision to comeback as a fan again.

So yeah... This is my story. Also I'll be looking forward to meet new people.
    Welcome to PC! And welcome back as a trainer :3 The anime was my childhood too~ We're a lot of people who play the games you list here, in addition to pokémon ^^ It's not always easy to juggle a lot of fandoms in one brain ahah but we try! You can maybe find "fanclubs" and groups dedicated to stuff like that in one of our forums if you're interested in chatting about your other fandoms even though you're on a pokémon-centered forum: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=clubs

If you really want to meet people and chat, our Discord server is your best bet (or perhaps the Forum Games section at the bottom of the forum index...) Good luck and hope to see you around!

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi azuril! welcome aboard! do you have a favourite pokemon?

Back