• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Names on GPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    I hope I'm posting this in the right post, but yea..So I was looking at my GPS and looking for different pokemon, and I noticed a lot of people trade for pokemon like Lugia or Ho-oh, but how do they manage to see them to be able to trade for them? Because you need to atleast see them, so..how is that possible? I dunno, i'm trying to fill up my pokedex now that I finally managed to trade my pokemon from diamond to pearl, but theres still many in the Johto or other games that I cant even see so if you can help me out and tell me how, or even add me as a friend on the game to show me them, i'd greatly appreciate it, thanks =]

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Now is good, or whenever your free. Im actually trying to make a Trainer card now so people can get my friend code to add me as a friend, but for now I suppose i'll just have to put it on a post.

1720-0297-6046

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back