• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name's Ruykii

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2012
    I am new to the pokemon community, I am an veteran in roleplaying though. Care to roleplay with me, or perhaps become friends? Oh, my favorite pokemon is Ampharos, I love water types though, ironic isn't it?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Awwww, Ampharos is my favorite Pokemon too! I have it on my Soulsilver team, and sometimes I take it to gym with me in my Pokewalker. :D

Spoiler:

You're going to love our PC Roleplay Corner here. :D It's quite active, and there are many roleplays currently going on right now, so it's not too late for you to join one actually. Or, you can even create your own. :D It's also a great way to meet friends! So, don't be shy. :D

I like water-types too! What are your favorites? I like Lanturn, Vaporeon, Dewgong, and Gastrodon. Oh, and Floatzel too. :)

See ya around the forums, and don't forget to stop by the Adoption Center if you'd like to have someone guide you around the RP corner! Drop me a PM or VM if you have questions, or like to talk & be friends. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2012

i love Dewgong, and floatzel! Though, I think I love all water type (particular dewgong, ever since the first game came out), they are just so beautiful and elegant. And I do hope we become friends, and I am so lost in this site.

Years
  • Hi there and welcome! A roleplayer huh... cool! I never got into roleplaying but i still enjoy seeing people with so many different interests join PC. Youll make plenty of friends here since everyones so nice and friendly! :P Also nice choice in favourite Pokemon i enjoy Ampharos and like some water Pokemon. But im more of an electric fan myself... the Pikachu avatar gave that away. :P If you ever need anything or just feel like talking just pm me and ill be glad to help you out with whatever. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here and hope to see you around! :)

Back