• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Names, what will you name yourself and your rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    My names going to be Joel because that's me and I'll probably pick
    one of the default names because I'll want to play that game so bad.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I'll do what I always do. :P I'll name myself Hector (my name) and choose a name randomly for my rival. XD

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    My name will ne Lani or Reni, after myself.
    The rival will be... Uh. Idk. >_>;
    Kamon?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    On HG, I'll play as a girl and name myself...erm...probably Syd or something and my rival will be something stupid like Apples, ONIONS, or Octopus. In SS, I'll play as a boy and name myself Silver because that's muh name, and I'll name my rival Silver because that's his name. xD

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Nina for my girl trainer, named after Nina Williams on Tekken. Steve for my rival, named after Steve Fox on Tekken 4.

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    Name: Brandon
    Rival: Either Silver, Levi, Patrick or Majora (Majora was the original name for my rival in GSC.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I'll name myself Silver, and my Rival ???.

I don't know why, but I always did that in Silver version.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I'll probably name my character Super J if male, and Mario Soul if female. :3 I'll probably name my rival Silver. :\ Yes, I know. I'm sooo unoriginal xD (or James, just because that's my brothers name and I consider us rivels. xD)

Years
    I'd probably name myself either WiiSTER or FLSHK, but probably FLSHK. I never use my real name anymore, because of Wi-Fi. As for the rival, I'm unsure of what I'd name him.

ZestyCactus

From Bulbapedia
    Years
    I always, always name my player after myself. I don't have any cool aliases that I use for gaming. Yes, that means that I'm going to be playing as "Soul" DX

I always name my rival "Rivan" for weird inside jokey reasons, so that'll probably carry into HGSS, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back