• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Names, what will you name yourself and your rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reiko

Disney Rebellion Leader
Years
  • my name would probably be (boy)
    Reiko
    Dittzy
    Dizzy

that rival dudes name would be
    Cafe - pronounced like the coffee drink

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    Hahaha, I remember back when I got Silver version, when my rival said that his name was "???," I thought he was serious, so that name stuck on him.

I'll probably go with Lucas or Lucifer for my name. The rival's name I'll pick on impulse.

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    My name will be jon, or jonny, OR if they finally make it so more letters can be in your name then, Jonathan!

as for my rival, Silver.

Talesplayer

Breeder in Training/Guardia
    Years
  • my name shall be Fisher(my real name) and my rival will probably be HUnter(my twin brothers name) because that is a rivalry between brothers.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I will be chaos hence my username.My rival will either be M3LL0W,Fae,or N0VA because those are my best freinds in SSBB that know about Pokemon XD.

PiplupGHacker

Keeping the dream alive.
    Years
  • Most likely I will name the hero Gold (or Luis, not sure yet), and name the Rival Silver.
    If I choose the hero to be female, then I'll make her name like Soul or something. I'm not good at naming females o_o

what about LUIZ? (Did I just get shot?)

anyways, forgot my male character name

Hero - Soul

Rival - ****er (F-ER)

Male - Jet

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • I randomly chose Chris in my old Crystal, so perhaps that or The Pope. 'Elite Four Bugzy challenges The Pope!'

felixthecatfan

Crazy Cat Lady
    Years
  • I usually name myself Sam (which is my real name..) but, I think in my Diamond I named myself Connor. (I like the name.. ) and in Diamond and Platinum I named my rival Max. (because he looks like the max on beyblades... lol)

I am really looking forward to this. =D

Sam

I randomly chose Chris in my old Crystal, so perhaps that or The Pope. 'Elite Four Bugzy challenges The Pope!'

OMG. Funny!!!! Nice work! LOL

Last edited:

Hydrath

Pokemon Pirate/Water Trainer
    Years
  • Lyrax, an unofficial real life rival. Our quarrels seem to have been more about trivial differences. Lyrax is not his real name but I do kinda like the sound of Lyrax.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back