• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    ROFL !!!!

Btw I would honor Hinata For being a help to Naruto plus she cares about Naruto then anyone else unlike Sakura who dies for Saskue ;P

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Just seen an interview in which Kishi stated that he picked the Hinata final pairing really early on and that all of the stuff with his parents was a red herring. It is like he was reading all of the NS butthurt and he decided to give them one last kick in the balls. He might not be the best writer in the world but he seems a pretty cool guy.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Bolt and Himawari are staying over at Sakura's place for a sleepover. Bolt accidentally walks in on Salad changing. She awakens her Mangekyo Sharingan out of embarrassment.

Make it happen Kishi.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • It'll be 6-9 months before we have blurays.

Might get a camrip before then as it is being shown in places like the Philippines. I hear they don't make you sodoku if you get caught there like they do in Japan.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I'm actually kinda excited to see this. NaruHina being the focus of it increases my anticipation for some reason XD; 6-9 months is too long a wait, though. Damn it. :(

they don't make you sodoku
    lel

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

• Some of the OST is updated versions of the stuff during the first 220 eps.

Should be fun. Even if the villain and plot sucks at least we get to see a big cheesy romance and Hinata plucking a dude's eyes out.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I like Hinata so big cheesy romance that revolves around her and naruto is awesome in my book. :p plus hinata looks pretty sexy in the movie tbh

also s1 ost best ost

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Never thought I'd live to see the day Naruto was a smooth operator.

oyMTnPn.jpg

YP9uUuo.jpg

Years
  • i hated naruto then i got a ps2 and a copy of naruto ultimate ninja and now i can get myself to read the manga..... and if the anime has as much bewbs as the manga..... heh bewbz......

Back