• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto or Inyuasha

Which One

• Naruto

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Inyuasha

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adeebsworld

dragon pokemon collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    inu-yasha is so much better i always hated naruto
    please post on my worst legendary thread username is adeebsworld

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    On every message board there is this line of space where you can post things such as avdertisements. It's called a signature. Best to use it instead of your posts.

Oh yeah. Naruto>Inuyasha

It ins't bad but it died down.

Years
    I don't like animes that drag on for a long time and these are both of them... x_x

But if I were to choose, it's Naruto. Probably because of the fluid battle scenes later on in the anime....

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Well, surprisingly, I stopped watching Naruto about 6 episodes into the series. I know that it gets way better, but it just lost my interest. X3;; I'll probably start watching it again eventually, not that I'll understand it, because I've missed so many episodes...XD

But, I'm still watching InuYasha, and I love it. n____n Therefore, InuYasha is my choice~

-Karli

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I enjoy Naruto,but some of the episodes annoy me to death ._. The manga was good though :3

Inuyasha,I LOVE the series :-D
    I enjoy it a lot more ^^

Years
    i like both series, but i'd have to say naruto.

i actually started watching it on the episode where all of the rookie nine appear, so that's probably why it interests me. i probably would have stopped watching it too, if i had started from the beginning.

inuyasha's a good show, but it gets kinda old after a while..... i mean they basically just use the same attacks. in naruto there's so many different people that you get to see all kinds of techniques and stuff. i mean, how can you not think shikamaru's strategies are awesome? XD

my only big complaint with naruto is sakura. i find her extremely annoying. i don't know why anyone would like her over ino, since ino is so much better. but that's just my opinion.

and i don't like shippo. his english voice is so annoying. i can't stand it.

so, yeah, i choose naruto. actually, just having kiba adds more points to it's awesomeness. but i'm just obsessed. ^_^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Inuyasha all the way. Sure it's a seemingly never-ending and repetitive series, but I prefer it to Naruto. I like the characters and the episodes better than Naruto. Also, aside from the obviousness of Pokemon, Inuyasha was the first anime series I watched and actually stuck with for more than a few weeks.

~Kelsey

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Niether of them. Both need to die down already. I really don't enjoy watching an animé with a long series with it. FLCL was short and summed up nicely in only a few episodes. But the characters in Naruto are all unique and actually display some character features. Inuyasha and the bunch barely have any differences refering to looks.

Last edited:
    Back