• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto: The new troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    Name: stanlex
    Personality: care free, but if angered one of the strongest
    Physical Description: whears a red shirt, red pants, red hair adn brown eyes, is around 5'7" adn carries a sword, throwing knives, adn a giant throwing star
    History: lived alone because parents were over protective adn ran into the forest, thus finding the ninja acadamy, he has taken up residence claimimg not to have parents, and has taken up post aas one of the acadamy's trouble makers
    signiture Ninjitsu: teropyro jistu: creates fire on hands taht can be used to punch with, or thrown at opponent, fire cannot be put out til i want to

that enough?

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    occ:I think that Blitz is going to say yes to all of you but youneed to post your characters. Now if they all can join we will still need another character, so anyone want to have another?

:.~*Saix*~.:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
    Years
    Name:Chris
    Personality:Like Naruto,I Prank People Alot
    Physical Description:Very Strong In Muscels And Mind
    History:????
    signiture Ninjitsu: (Maximim One, But you can learn more later on, Just like in the anime)Transformjitsu
    Looks:Spikey Hair Like Naruto But Green,Clothes Like Naruto But Black

Last edited:

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    OoC: How bout putting a rule, the ones that get out of this Rp will suffer. We will use their names and characters names in this Rp, as if they were some losers.

Yahoo! well you can join, you are a total of 3, that means a new team.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    *~Rayquaza Freak~* said:
    Name:Chris
    Personality:Like Naruto,I Prank People Alot
    Physical Description:Very Strong In Muscels And Mind
    History:????
    signiture Ninjitsu: (Maximim One, But you can learn more later on, Just like in the anime)Transformjitsu
    you need to describe what he looks like.edit:
    Zero ex said:
    OoC: How bout putting a rule, the ones that get out of this Rp will suffer. We will use their names and characters names in this Rp, as if they were some losers.

good idia but I don't want a loser on my team

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Originally posted by zero-ex

I SWEAR if you do something stupid like that I will report this rp be closed. Thats called power-playing. duh.

And besides, i'm sure Blitz isn't stupid enough to listen to something like that *rolls eyes*

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    OoC: Every time someone gets out, well thanks to that we have some problems, that's why i said that rule, so no one get out of the rp. Though, we will not talk of you.

Years
    Ooookay, spam much? I have reason to believe that the owner of thisthread left...well sort of...according to the reporter of this thread, but none the less, all I can see here is Spam and it's up to the games master whether members can join or not, so no one really has a say there. And the plot wasn't really following the rules anyways...three lines is no plot.

Anyways, I'm closing this until further notice from the maker, or a new thread is created by the games master (I would go for the second option with an improoved plot).

Well, anyways, all this will lead to is Spam and such if it is kept the way it is (Without a leader)

So unless I get a PM from the games master, this thread will remain closed. I'm not having any more reports when they are not really needed.

*Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back