• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto vs. Dragon Ball

¿Naruto or Dragon Ball?

• Total voters

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    It depends on which Dragonball series we are talking about.If it is the original chibi Dragonball series,I'm going with it :P

Naruto is a great show though,don't get me wrong ^^;

Shadow Forte.EXE

Drifting Trainer
    Years
    For Dragon Ball, It depends what season I like. As for Naruto, Its a really great anime show^^. I like them both. But I think I like Naruto the series more XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Dragonball, the original and the Cell Saga from DBZ. Naruto was good until it became Sasuke's Angst Land of Angst.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Well, I think DBZ is better, and being as that is part of the Dragonball Trilogy. I go with Dragonball, Naruto is great and all, but DBZ.. it just means more to me, plus, personally, I think they dubbed it better than Naruto, even though they cut out ALOT of DBZ, the voices where just way better imo. And plus, the art, they are both great, but I think Akira has the better art in DB/DBZ, rather than Masashi's Naruto. And the storyline is better, I mean, you literally see Goku go through the series from a child up to and adult and so on. More like a life story thing and such, which is better imo.

Okay, that's all I have to say.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    Dragon ball's alright but i don't like it anymore. I'm starting to watch naruto now so i have to go with naruto on this one.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Isn't it kind of obvious? XD

J/K

I prefer Naruto, hands down. I used to be a fan of Dragonball Z but that love just plain died down.

Anyways, I like Naruto's art and character design better and I like the storyline. But I find it funny because the creator of Naruto is/was a huge fan of Dragonball.

So overall for me: Naruto >>>> Dragonball.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Well, I really like Naruto. ^o^

Sure, it has room for improvement, but overall, I love the story and there are quite a few parts of the show that are so original and.. yeah, I'm a big fan. o.o;;

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Go Dragonball/Z!

I used to love the show, and I haven't seen it in a while though.

But, having recently seen Naruto, I'd say DB/Z is way better.

That plus the fact that Naruto was only any good for the first 25 epsiodes or so - then it slowly started to decay. For me, it was ruined before the fillers.

But Dragonball/Z is kinda outdated though.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    That plus the fact that Naruto was only any good for the first 25 epsiodes or so - then it slowly started to decay.

Was it that bad for you that you only liked the first 25 episodes?? I think it was awesome all the way till at least the Chuunin Exam period. Gaara vs Naruto.. Naruto vs Neji..

OH! And Rock Lee vs Gaara! That was one of the most awesome battles ever! xD

I think it lasted up till episode 70+ though.. Hokage died after the Chuunin Exam part, which is I think episode 80 or 81..

With all those great episodes, how could you say Naruto was only good for the first 25 episodes?? :P

Persona

Banned
    Years
    DB had a great run. I enjoyed watching every episode, and purchasing the movies. I also thought Naruto is just as good. The manga is fun to read, and watching the episodes were great, too. Everything was going fine, until the anime started to contain fillers. And almost every Naruto fan would rather not watch any of those. Overall, I like them both.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well I liked all the DB series until Pan came into it then I no longer liked it as much. I've never really been a fan of Naruto but my brother definately got me into the DB series and I thought it was really good.

My favorite characters were: Trunks (little and future), Gohan and Chi Chi was fun.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    My vote goes to Naruto. Naruto has a way better character design, IMO. The character just looked more developed. And, Naruto is way more suspenseful. Each episode keeps me hanging. With Dragon Ball, I just didn't feel that. -_-

Back