• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    As far as I know I did not see a board for talking about the Naruto show on here. I saw a board for talking about the upcoming english version Shippuuden, but nothing talking about the japanese version or just the normal Naruto.

Anyway, I have always, loved the japanese version best, plus it's gotten much fardar then the english version.

Also I'm kinda confused on something, Asuma is the 3rd hokage's son right, and Konohamaru is his grandson, but Asuma isn't Konohamaru's father. Konohamaru calls him uncle, so does that mean the 3rd hokage had 2 children instead of just 1, if so who was the 3rd hokage's other child. Somewhere Asuma must have a brother or sister, otherwise that would of made Konohamaru Asuma's son, which I know he's not, so who is Asuma's brother/sister? I'm confused?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Oh man, I had an inane theory for this, yet it doesn't make much sense as to why they wouldn't have told us already.

4th Hokage = 3rd Hokage's son? Making Asuma Naruto's uncle as well as Konohamaru. That could slightly explain Naruto's wind chakra, it being kind of in the family. Then again there's so many flaws to that, especially who the heck is Kono's dad. XD But it would kind of explain why the 4th put the Kyubii inside Naruto instead of any other kid: he knew his own child could handle it. Plus the 4th's pictures make him look EXACTLY like an older Naruto, par whiskers. How they can not expect us to believe that!?

Anyway, the series is awesome, in-depth, detailed, and has the best variety of characters and battles. Though IMO Akatsuki is getting more and more disgusting with their abilities as the show progresses. XD As expected, I suppose.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    this is for the sub and dub of the anime just if you talk about Shippuuden, just remember to put in spoiler tags around it as a lot of people might not have seen that far yet

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Isn't is based of a book? It's going to have pacing problems of course.

The Manga of Naruto started first, that's why it's currently ahead of the Japanese sub anime version, followed by the episodes hitting America which come in last.

I don't recall it being actually started on a book, though..if so, that's pretty sweet.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I agree that it drags on. It would be on the same fight for like four episodes. I only like Garaa and a few other characters like the one with the web.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    I am of course/obviously a big fan of the manga and anime series Naruto, otherwise my username would not be "Baby Naruto", lol.

Anyways, I have only read (in order) volumes 1-37 of the manga (Chapters 1-339).

As for the anime series, movies, and OVAs/Specials, I have only seen episodes 1-209 (english dub only), the first 3 movies (all english dubbed only), the Protect the Waterfall Villiage mission OVA (english dub only), and the Hidden Leaf (aka Konoha) Village Grand Sports Festival OVA/Special (english dub only).

NOTE: I only read the manga via the U.S. Shonen Jump Manga Books, and I only watch the anime via the english dubbed episodes that STILL air on Cartoon Network.

By the way, I will only be watching the english dub of the Naruto Shippuden anime (series). I'll have to wait quite awhile for that to air on Cartoon Network though :(.

Last edited:
    Back