• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

National Dex

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    Do Sun and Moon not have a National Pokedex? I've beaten the Elite Four and everything and I still haven't gotten it. Is there something else I need to do, or is it just altogether absent from the games?

Years
    From what I know, the National Dex doesn't seem to exist in Sun & Moon. Instead, it appears to be locked to Pokemon Bank which will be starting 7th Gen support in January.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    I'm hoping that they implement a National dex into sun and moon with an update or something when the bank does it's update. It doesn't make sense to allow you to transfer from the virtual red/blue/yellow games without having everything be in your pokedex somehow.

Also, having to be connected to the internet non stop when viewing the national dex would kind of suck.

Back