• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] National Pokédex complete ! (thread can be closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    i have a few pokemons up for trade, is it ok if you can trade the zekrom and genesect for it?
    FC: 0662-6540-3746

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    i have a few pokemons up for trade, is it ok if you can trade the zekrom and genesect for it?
    FC: 0662-6540-3746

Okay sure, they're ready for trade :) How many pokémon are you willing to trade, those two or more ? I would need to prepare some pokémon to trade if we're trading for more than those two (unless you'd take any spare pokémon).

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 27, 2018
    Hi I'll be ready to chuck a load of pokemon you need your way again soon. If you can lend me Shedinja, Slurpuff & Weavile that would be great. I also have Spritzee with satchet but need to do it through oras because I'll end up losing the item through PokeBank. However If you can trade over a pokemon holding satchet it may make things go faster.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Okay sure, they're ready for trade :) How many pokémon are you willing to trade, those two or more ? I would need to prepare some pokémon to trade if we're trading for more than those two (unless you'd take any spare pokémon).

yeah i can trade you more than 2 pokemons that you need and im interested in your genesect and zekrom so its ok if you just wanna chuck me some spares
    (oh, also your diancie if thats ok =]) and is it ok if some of them are pre-evolutions? cause i can hit you up with
    serperior or snivy
    larvesta
    garchomp
    excadrill
    and scolipede
    theyre all ready for trade so let me know

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Hi I'll be ready to chuck a load of pokemon you need your way again soon. If you can lend me Shedinja, Slurpuff & Weavile that would be great. I also have Spritzee with satchet but need to do it through oras because I'll end up losing the item through PokeBank. However If you can trade over a pokemon holding satchet it may make things go faster.

Perfect, I have all three of them and one of them will have the sachet item so we won't have to trade an other way ^ ^ I'm getting ready to trade online.

yeah i can trade you more than 2 pokemons that you need and im interested in your genesect and zekrom so its ok if you just wanna chuck me some spares

Sure, they are yours :) I'll get the trade done with Golden Lapras and I'll edit the first trade so we'll know what's still need to be traded. Thank you :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Perfect, I have all three of them and one of them will have the sachet item so we won't have to trade an other way ^ ^ I'm getting ready to trade online.

Sure, they are yours :) I'll get the trade done with Golden Lapras and I'll edit the first trade so we'll know what's still need to be traded. Thank you :)

ok sweet im hopping online now (did you see my edit quote?)

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    (oh, also your diancie if thats ok =]) and is it ok if some of them are pre-evolutions? cause i can hit you up with
    serperior or snivy
    larvesta
    garchomp
    excadrill
    and scolipede
    theyre all ready for trade so let me know

Ah yeah just saw your edit haha. Sure, I'll trade you Diancie as well :) I already have the others so it's ok, I'm working at the same to evolve my pokémon but I'll never say no if someone can trade me the evolved ones :P Thank you though !

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Ah yeah just saw your edit haha. Sure, I'll trade you Diancie as well :) I already have the others so it's ok, I'm working at the same to evolve my pokémon but I'll never say no if someone can trade me the evolved ones :P Thank you though !

well let me know when youre ready for trade =]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 27, 2018
    I just want to thank Namie for all her trading today. I'm going to update my thread then switch off for the night. If you can help any of us to finnish our Pokedex it would be great :)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    I should be ready to trade what I can in about an hour tops just gotta go through my bank n make some clones.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I should be ready to trade what I can in about an hour tops just gotta go through my bank n make some clones.

I appreciate the time you spend for this. I'll be able to trade at that time, but take your time :)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    I appreciate the time you spend for this. I'll be able to trade at that time, but take your time :)

Ready whenever you are, went through your updated list I only have about half a box full. Some are what you asked others are the non- evolved's. Manaphy I didn't end up cloning though. It's shiny and came from a members trade shop. I also couldn't find distribution rights so I'm gonna play it safe for now.

But shoot me a trade whenever you're ready.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Something might've happened to Kyogre when I cloned it... Possibly because it was holding its primal item... I'll take another look, sorry for any confusion haha.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Something might've happened to Kyogre when I cloned it... I'll take another look, sorry for any confusion haha.

Oh okay I was thinking I was doing something wrong haha, fine, I'll wait ^ ^

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Oh okay I was thinking I was doing something wrong haha, fine, I'll wait ^ ^

Read it might be one of its moves called Origin Pulse, gonna try to send you one I cloned without the primal with that move, if that doesn't work I'll have another clone with a TM over it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Read it might be one of its moves called Origin Pulse, gonna try to send you one I cloned without the primal with that move, if that doesn't work I'll have another clone with a TM over it.

Well, seems like it worked :o Thanks for all your help hhDude, you really contributed to my pokédex :) !

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 27, 2018
    I'm going to send a whole bunch o Pokemon your way again. I need Gourgeist, Gigalith & Conkeldurr. If you see any others I need then drop them in? :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I have those three, I can trade them directly to you ! Going to check again your list to see if I can be of any help again ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    All thanks to hhDude and Golden Lapras ! I've managed to get the few non-legendary pokémon left to complete my national pokédex and here we are ! Finally achieved this ! I only need Manaphy, Arceus and Darkrai to get the 720/721 pokédex now. The list of interesting pokémon I can trade for those can be found at the first post. Please, pretty please, and thank you ^ ^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back