• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Natural Objects

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    In X/Y, there was a mechanic known as Natural Objects. Basically, using certain types of moves in battle where a natural object occurs will have items drop in battle. In X/Y, this is the only way to get the item Luminous Moss.

Did you ever get items from Natural Objects in battle? Since this mechanic is extremely specific.... no, I have not.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I had never even heard about this? Can you give an example?

It's when a tree, pillar, etc. shows up in the background of a battle. When using a certain move on the defending Pokémon, such as Surf or Air Cutter, your attack can also cause the pillar to collapse or a berry to fall from the tree.

I've gotten several Damp Rocks while battling Durant hordes for Defense EVs.

Last edited:
    Back