• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Nature Preserve

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    This is an area exclusive to Black2/White2 that can only be accessed if you've seen all the Pokemon from the New Unova Pokedex. In this area, there is a guaranteed shiny Haxorus.

Were you ever able to access this area? Did you bother w/the free shiny Haxorus?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I did unlock the place on my first playthrough of Black 2. Free shiny, and a cool one like Haxorus? hell yeah I wanted that

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    oh shit i never did this lol which is hilarious bc you think i would have been all over that back then so i could rng the ivs or smth. i was really bad about not doing post game in bw2 though. like. i'd usually just finish the main story and then restart it bc i was super heavy on challenges back during gen V. i actually forgot that this was a thing you could do in the game. rip

Back