• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Near-death experience?

Have you ever had a near-death experience?

• Yes ^^;

Votes: 46 70.8%
  • No, thankfully

Votes: 19 29.2%

• Total voters

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Yeah, suicice also shows youre weak. So many hard things have happened to me, and when I've told people about things like my dad's death, I got replies like 'I'd commit suicide if that happened to me'. 0o; Stupidity I tells ya, stupidity.
    My dad always taught me that suicide was selfish and stupid, so commiting suicide because of his death would be especially bad...

Personally, I don't think there's any reason for anybody to commit suicide. >_>;;
    Just thought I'd rant at someone ^^;

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    One time I was walking to my aunts apartment and I sawa bird down this huge whole. and when I leaned over I sorta fell all the way down it was scary I almost had a heart attack! next thing I n\knew I was in a hospital!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I fell out of my dad's truck. I hit my head on the cement.

There was blood everywhere. Had to be rushed to the ER. =3~

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    that's horrible! that's what happend on a show I saw exeot they did it on purpose. 0.0

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    2 of 'em I can think of off the bat...
    Camping My first time:Me and my Dad went down to a river, my Dad went too close to trhe edge, he fell in...I tried too grab him but the current was too fast. My Dad held onto a rock,close to the edge. I grabbed onto his arm and helped him get out.but the second he stepped out, I tripped on a rock and fell in,fishes smacked my face, because I held onto a rock, I threw my self over to shore, Year 1 camping, failed :(
    Year 2 camping: I went to get firewood and tripped, I fell into the fire, and got 2nd degree burns.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    that's so horrible I got 3rd degree burns when I went camping. you're lucky! good thing I only got burned in one spot!

Jess

Banned
    Years
    When I was 3 years old I was obsessed with stuff.
    I went out into the car to get something, and I knocked one of the gears out of place.Then next thing I know the car is rolling down our driveway backwards (Our driveway is a huge hill).I jumped out of the car before it made it down the hill.And when I jumped out of the car, my scalp got caught on the door and sliced my scalp open.There was alot of blood, and you could see my skull and stuff inside of it o.O
    My neighbor Mrs.Summers was the only person outside at the time (And luckily she was a Nurse).She started screaming and then started treating me.And like everyone on my street was panicing -_-'. And then Im rushed in an ambulance to the hospital where I stay for 7 days -_-'
    I was let out of the hospital suffering from a scar where I had 78 stitches on my scalp, and I had 12 stiches on my leg where it was sliced gently through several layers of skin on the bottom of the car.
    If it weren`t for my neighbor I would have bled to death within seconds.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    woah...creepy I hit my head on a glass table and I was bleeding but I didn't go to the hospital. too bad my mom doesn't care. one time a shelf fell on me and my mother asked is the stuff okay?

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
    Another was when I was 4.I refused to listen to the Pre-School instructer and he picked me up but then,he tripped.My head smacked a wooden playarea,And I took of my hat and it was all bloody!Then I got novicane in my head and it hurt like hell!!!!!Then they stiched up my head.

otakugirl14

Phsycotic Otaku
    Years
    This wasn't that long ago lol...

I was going to my friend's house and it was snowing a bit, but in Texas, not only does it snow, but it ices. So I was sitting in the car and we were going over a bridge, and some cars had stopped so a towtruck could tow a car, and the guy in front of us slammed the break and swerved, and almost hit an imcoming car that swerved and almost hit us (a bit of a chain reaction). Luckily the car that almost hit us was good enough to straighten his car out before he hit us, but it was still scary.

And there was this other time when I was like, 5, and I tripped and fell in front of an incoming truck, but luckily the guy hit the brake, and I wasn never run over, lol. But I still had to go to the hospital because I messed up my arm.

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    I was bitten by a dog on half of my face, the right side, when I was like 6, the scars are still there but you can barely see them. I missed kindergarten coz of that.. lolz

~Moonlight_Shadow~

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    I have never had a near death experince that God. Thhe only time I can think of was close is when I was choking on a piece of celery those stringy things in celery which are so annyoing. Or when I broke me knee druing football and will have to have knee surgeru before I gradute high school.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    when i was 3 years old i drank terpintine{like poison}they stuck pipes and pumps and everything on and in me i died in the car then my cousin SMAKED me on the chest and i came alive again if it wernt for him i would be dead :(

Last edited:

mvtm

Years
    I got like ''Rehen" dont know the word in english , its like kinapped by some thiefs with a gun pinting on me , waiting till they get what they want.

I was like a merchandise *sucks* well i wasnt alone i was there , my whole family was in this situation .

Years
    Twice...

I've had my brother jump on top of me in a swimming pool and it almost drowned me. He wouldn't let go of me...The irony is that we were only 4 feet deep in the water...

The other time I'd rather not mention. >>;;

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I've had quite a few, I once fell asleep in the bathtub when I was about 5 or so, and almost drownd oO;
    not very long, but still scary...

Back