• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Neatles Evolutions?!?!

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Ok so while I was browsing around a few websites while the website was down I found these pics:
    Neatles Evolutions?!?!

Neatles Evolutions?!?!

The images are not confirmed to be the evolutions but the first one is allmost deffinatley real however the second one has been reffered to as a fake as its name is more than the usual 5 jappenese charecters, the sprite is 10 pixels over the maximum allowed and the start of this pokemons name is the same as the second pokemons name so I dunno
    Discuss :)

~Alakazam~

Psychic Eye
    Years
    Ah, yes. I'm surprised this hadn't made it here yet. I was discussing this on SPPf with others. The second is a confirmed fake while the first is under debate. If you zoom in very closely, you can see JPEG noise, possibly indicating that the "creator" did not merge layers when creating the sprite. However, it is very plausible and the art style fits the part.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Awww, I really liked the evolutions, I want a Neatle!!! Think I might get D/P imported thats how much I want it!

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    *agrees w/Alakazam* Yeah, the second is SO fake. I mean, not only is it fake because of what you've said, but because it's freakin' ugly and poorly drawn. It just doesn't look like a pokemon at all. It looks more like some game that copies the style of Pokemon with uglier monsters. XD

The first... it could be true. I'm not sure either. It does look like it could be real, but I guess we'll have to wait for more info. Which sucks! I hate waiting. >.<

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Yeah, the second one = fake. But the first one.......the shadow even kinda matches. I vote it's real.

But on a side note, is Neatle the confirmed English name of the starter or is it just made up?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    They are both fake, period.
    And to answer you question, no it is not the english confirmed name, it is just the Japanese name translated.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    well, i'm not too concerned with it, but do you see the first pair of legs on the first one? it does not look as if it's touching the ground.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I say they're both fake.

The second, obvious. The first is given away by the amount of noise on the name of Neatoru's evolution. A LOT of noise there.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    Okay, I've known about these for a couple of days now.

First off the second one. Anyone who beleived for one second that that... thing was a real Pokemon is a Dee3. I mean look at it. As everyone else has mentioned it's name and the "Pokemon" itself are way too big. Plus it looks like it was drawn by a 5-Year-Old with Ababanment Issues.

As for the first one... when I first saw the picture on it at Serebii I thought it could possibly by real. Now that I've saved the Image and made Sprites out of it I'm not so sure... This is probably the toughest Fake I've ever Viewed... I'm honestly on the fence...

Last edited:
    Years
    The first... I'm more leaning towards fake. If you notice, there's no lines on the Pokemon in question, yet Buizeru has them. Also, there's more noise around the name and sprite than on Buizeru and its name.

The second, I don't need to comment on. XD It reminds me of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles though. o.o; *shot*

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Here's a better pic of the first evo, from Pokebeach:

Neatles Evolutions?!?!

I still dunno. It's kinda funny looking, and yet it's pretty convincing.

And yeah, that second evo does look like something from TMNT gone wrong. ^^;

diageo11

Aspiring Eevee Trainer
    Years
    The first one looks fake and ugly, but most second evos look ugly anyway...
    So yeah I think its faaaaakeeee.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    That new pic definitely makes it seem legit, but what's a damn question mark doing there with no menu or anything?

~Alakazam~

Psychic Eye
    Years
    It's a DS. The menu is on the lower screen (I believe). The same text was on another screenshot. I believe it is "What will Buizeru do?"

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I say they're both fake. I think everyone already knows why I think the second one is fake. If that'd be the second evolution of the Grass starter, Gamefreak should really consider getting some new graphic artists. =P

The first one could be legit, but I'm still not sure. The positioning seems odd, there's something odd with the outline (Don't ask me what. <.< The outlines just look weird at some places.) and there's a random shadow previously only used for Pokémon with Levitate and Flying types hanging around there for no apparent reason.

I could almost believe that the... thing on the first screenshot might be Naetoru's evolution, but that shadow so doesn't fit the rest of the picture. I think the first one is just a very convincing fake.

Back