• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Neatles Evolutions?!?!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    It would looke to be a "Yes/No" question if it has a question mark, which I believe still appears on the top screen.

"Choose Your Attack?" = No sense

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I believe most (if not all) pokemon have the same shadow in DP.
    You're right. x__x However, the shadow still looks out of place on that picture. It's too small for the Pokémon. Wouldn't Nintendo at least try giving each Pokémon a shadow that's about the same size the Pokémon is?

But if this screenshot isn't faked, then why haven't the rest of the starters' evolutions been revealed?

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    Thanks, for the clearer Picture Light_Azumarill. After Reviewing this clearer picture I'm going to change my indecision to Fake. Though I could be wrong, I found several problams with the Spriting Style, but then again I'm no Expert. So my current decision is that it's Fake, but my predictions have been wrong before.

~Alakazam~

Psychic Eye
    Years
    It would looke to be a "Yes/No" question if it has a question mark, which I believe still appears on the top screen.

"Choose Your Attack?" = No sense

How about "what will buizeru do?"?

That works. It even has Buizeru's name in the text. *sighsatignoredpost*

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    *agrees with Alakazam about the question* I think that's what it would translate to. "suru" = "do" Plus, I believe that's also what they said it translates to on Serebii.

As for the shadow... I've seen some screenshots on Wikipedia, and while some sprites do stick out from the shadow (Electabuzz evo), I have yet to see one that looks like this sprite's.

Therefore, in my mind, it is now 70% fake. XD That, and I think Naetoru's evo will be cuter. ^^;

~Alakazam~

Psychic Eye
    Years
    Yes, and it's also been called a drunken turtle, but that's why it's fake.

In my eyes, that first Naetoru evo is real, but only time will tell. Perhaps i'm wrong?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *agrees with Alakazam about the question* I think that's what it would translate to. "suru" = "do" Plus, I believe that's also what they said it translates to on Serebii.

As for the shadow... I've seen some screenshots on Wikipedia, and while some sprites do stick out from the shadow (Electabuzz evo), I have yet to see one that looks like this sprite's.

Therefore, in my mind, it is now 70% fake. XD That, and I think Naetoru's evo will be cuter. ^^;
    Honestly, I'd think it'd be a little cuter too.

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    usually the 1st evolution of most starters look weird, so i can accept the 1st picture as real.
    weird eg.: COMBUSKEN, marstomp, croconaw;

but not the others, they ALL look cool, some even cooler than the final evolutions.

*edit*-nevermind i change my mind. hehe. it's fake. the shadow is inaccurate.
    and nintendo can think of better things than two leaves turning into three, which is asymmetrical, i might add.

diageo11

Aspiring Eevee Trainer
    Years
    It doesn't really look like the style of pokemon... so I still think its a fake. If its real I'd hate to see the last evolution...

The question mark is probbably what will buizeru do?....

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Another possible reason for the 1st evo to be fake is that the shell on "Aobasu" does not match Naetoru's. I mean, there's no dark brown trim on the shell, it's all just the same color. I know things can change when pokemon evolve, but Squirtle's shell doesn't really change when it goes to Wartortle (even Blastoise still looks somewhat similar). To me, Aobasu's shell is just odd.

And I happen to think Combusken, Marshtomp, and Croconaw are cute. Weird, but cute. XD

diageo11

Aspiring Eevee Trainer
    Years
    Yeah and it looks a bit more like a digimon in my opinion. The legs are kinda bent in a weird way too...

Also the branch on its head got bigger so when it gets to the final evolution will it have a huge oak tree on its head, I think they should make it an Island turtle kind of thing...

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    I really hate those evos. Both of them. But Naetoru is my favorite starter!!! I really hope that those are fake (well at least we're sure that the second one is fake, cause that one is just terrible).

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    don't worry- it's fake!

and the evolutions are going to end up ugly anyways. :D

admit it- they can't make big turtles cool.
    even mutant ninja teenage turtles were a failure...

Back