• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Necrozma Mysteries & Move Tutors in Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Surprise trailer just 3 days until release, gotta drive the hype train till the very end. Necrozma's new form an a teaser of the battle theme is definitely a much more fitting final than Mimikyu's Z-Move imo. And that official art is so pretty, I wanna use it as a background.

Last edited:

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
I never saw THAT coming. Ultra Burst Necrozma looks hype af! Wonder if it has to be fused to Solgaleo/Lunala to be able to use it, or it's just a new thing Necrozma has. Either way, I loved the way they teased it, and can't wait to hopefully fight that in the game. More move tutors are real nice, and according to a friend of mine who saw the game leaks, some Pokemon became hella viable thanks to the addition of move tutors. It'll be nice to find out which ones.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Surprise trailer just 3 days until release, gotta drive the hype train till the very end. Necrozma's new form an a teaser of the battle theme is definitely a much more fitting final than Mimikyu's Z-Move imo. And that official art is so pretty, I wanna use it as a background.

Spoiler:

^ This?
I just had to have it because it looked so gorgeous!

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
I just have to say, in Su/Mo Necrozma felt awkward, out of place, and felt as though it was intended to be way more than what it ended up being in these games. I really am happy with all of the care, respect and development of this Pokemon. Necrozma actually appears to be a threatening and dangerous pokemon that possibly even eclipses the threatening presence that Mewtwo has provided all these years. Necrozma feels like the first really well developed antagonist Pokemon that actually provides a significant amount of danger to the Pokemon world. Most of the Legendary Pokemon are just out of control or acting out of their natural instincts. Necrozma however is actively a threatening presence that seems to understand that what it is doing will most likely destroy the world that Alola is located in.

I just think Game Freak took an awesome direction with Necrozma and because of the direction the story seems to be going in for USM, it has really fleshed out Necrozma as a seriously terrifying Pokemon with incredible world destroying powers and it doesn't seem to have any empathy towards the world that it is in the process of destroying. Very cool Pokemon, might end up being one of my new favorite Legendary Pokemon.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Three more days left now :D! I'm glad that they dropped this trailer for us who haven't spoiled ourselves, it's a nice tease :3

Last edited:
Back