• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neds Declassified School Survival Guide

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
    Anyone know this series that aired in September 2004? I know it, well, a little. It's somewhat funny. It has funny characters and its mostly about surviving school in very wierd conditions. As my opinion, I think Drake and Josh is more better than this, but you can talk about this School Survival Series here.

Years
    I've seen it. It is one of the three showns on Nickelodeon that I don't hate. (The other two being Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents)

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I actually prefer to most other Nick shows, it's pretty funny ^-^. It's a show I love to watch whenever I'm bored or in a bad mood because it's great.

My favorite character is Gordy.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    My little brother watches this show religiously, along with Walker: Texas Ranger, and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody on Disney.

One of those three I really like. (HINT: Involves roundhouse kicking the bad guys into submission)

Anyway, the show wasn't bad. The premise of the show is original and a great idea. I think I would like it more if I was younger and the humor was still as funny. It's still a pretty good show...considering the crap Nick has been putting out lately, there's only a few gems among the rubble. This show and Danny Phantom are the only ones that cut it for me.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Yeah, this show is great (i still find it very funny =D) It actually helps kids in school, unfortunately, i haven't really used any of the tips yet =/

P.S. My personal favorite character is Assistant Vice Principal Crubbs XD

nudzacysie

Nudzacysie = bored man
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2011
    for some reason i dont like Nickelodean most probably cause im more grown up but who knows

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Just because your grown up doesn't mean you can't watch Nickelodeon. An episode was on today of Vice Principle Crubbs trying to get to be the principle and like he would do these weird sunglass faces. I love it.

Back