• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Need a bit of help...

NeverThere

Chaos, CHAOS!
Years
  • I hope this is the right spot.

I keep getting this message when I try to bring my Sizzlipede into Raid Battles online:

'you can't participate in a battle because there is a problem with your party pokemon'

I got him in a Raid Battle with a Hidden Ability? He's not hacked or anything so I have no idea. It's only with him in front. Or if I try to select him.

He's just fine in them if I'm off line, though?? Any ideas wtf is going on?

NeverThere

Chaos, CHAOS!
    Years
  • UPDATE

So APPERENTLY It was a GLITCH??? Sizzlipede knew X-scissor, which it can't learn until it evolves???????? Which is WEIRD? So if anyone else has this problem..check your moves.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Sounds like the game's hack check failed to account for cases of a Pokemon knowing a move before it should from Raid Battles, whoops. Not the first time this happened - Pokemon Bank got stuff wrong with checking if Pokemon know illegal moves or not too.

Back