• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a few trainers help in some trades please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justis

Stryder
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Hello, I'm new to the forums here so I'm not 100% how this works. I suppose I say what I'm looking for and som people can offer their help so here goes nothing.

I'm looking for someone who has the pokevirus. I just want to spread it to my party so I may make their stats a little better than usual. If you would like the pokemon back I would be glad to do so just need to give it to one of my pokemon.

Another thing I need is a Darkrai for a few minutes. I need it for my pokedex and so my smeargle may learn dark void. I'll give the Darkrai right back and I can let whomever lets me hold it hold on to my lvl 100 Mewtwo till I give it back. Or if you have a smeargle with a dark void move that may work. I have an xbox live gamertag if you would like to join a party and keep in touch while I learn the move. I know I give no one a good reason to trust me with such a rare pokemon as Darkrai is but I promise to trade it back for the same pokemon I traded it for.

If interested in helping my just reply and ill give you my gamertag. No hacked pokemon please. thank you for taking the time to read this :D

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    This would be much better in the Quick Trades thread, but I'll close this to allow you to repost your request and give your post in the Quick Trades thread a better chance of being seen. Please be sure to post any quick trades like this in the Quick Trades thread, in the future. ^^

Closes~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back