• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Help: Need a strong non legendary team that can include pokemon from gen 1, 2 and 3

Days
    • Seen Feb 19, 2024
    Hi I haven't played pokemon in a long time and I'm playing a game that allows gen1 pokemon to gen3 and I'm trying to make a strong team to battle my friends. If possible I'd like swampert to be in the team as he is currently my strongest pokemon but if not that's okay I just want the best team possible.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Which game are you playing? Asks because of the physical/special split changing things in Generation 4. Introduced things like Mega evolutions in later games too, which helps Swampert.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Hi I haven't played pokemon in a long time and I'm playing a game that allows gen1 pokemon to gen3 and I'm trying to make a strong team to battle my friends. If possible I'd like swampert to be in the team as he is currently my strongest pokemon but if not that's okay I just want the best team possible.
    I don't have any teams to give, but I can give you suggestions. First, however, I need to know what you're playing. And are you ok with EVs and IVs? You really should just use Pokémon Showdown; all you have to do is make an account by making a username and password and start making teams and battling! Once you've been autoconfirmed after a week, you can also use the chatrooms

Back