• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need female larvitar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    I don't care about any stats, but I need the ability sand stream. Also, I got one traded before that said it was from hoenn and it had the ability guts. Weren't larvitars introduced in xy and does that ability even exist anymore? The question is optional, don't let it get you to not reply.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    All trade requests, regardless of the game, go into the Trade Corner, which I have moved your thread into.

Moved.

Also, Larvitar was introduced way back in Generation 2 in Johto. Sand Stream is it's Hidden Ability, but one with Guts will eventually evolve into a Tyranitar with Sand Stream. Sand Stream Larvitars evolve into Tyranitars with Unnerve for an ability.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Sand Stream is it's Hidden Ability

Actually it's hidden ability is Sand Veil.

@pokemaster2001, Larvitar with Sand Stream is impossible, but just evolve a Larvitar with Guts to Tyranitar and it will have Sand Stream. So you pretty much already have what you want. :p
    And like Zekrom said, it wasn't revealed in XY, the first games it was available in was Gold & Silver, back in 2000.

Reactions: Nah
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back