• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Help Evolving Charjabug

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Amazing Scizor

The Traveller
    Years
    Hi,

I know Charjabug has to be levelled up near the Electric Stone to evolve, but I also learned that the stone is near the end-game . . . Beetles - especially stag beetles - are just my favorite kinds of insects (always been a Pinsir fan, too), and I'd just really like to have one.

But I'm not just asking for a handout. My suggestion is this; I will trade you Charjabug with a Rare Candy and you will give me some fodder. Use the Rare Candy near the Electric Rock to evolve him, and I'll put a Nugget on your fodder to trade back. If you can teach him Thunderbolt I'll trade you another pokemon with a Star Piece if you wish. Seem fair? Please reply here if you're interested in helping. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    I'm of no help, as I am not far along enough, but this is a good idea and seems like a good deal. My charjabug is one of my very favorites and I'd love to evolve him.

The Amazing Scizor

The Traveller
    Years
    It's a bit early I guess, most people are probably not that far yet, but I was hopeful some might have blitzed through the game. It's such an awesome bug (and I love that it's electric!) but they made it so hard to get. :( I know it has monstrous special attack, but it's also so slow I don't think it's that broken.

Girjeu21

420Blaziken
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2017
    You don't really need to be near an electric rock. All you have to do is level it up in the Vast Poni Canyon and it automatically learns thunderbolt upon evolution.(at least mine did). I could help you out, I actually just evolved my charjabug to vikavolt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back