• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help for last 1-2 pokemon

mochilicious

the first little piggy
Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2016
    This is my planned team:

Infernape (currently still Monferno)
    Staraptor (still Staravia)
    Gyarados
    Luxray (still Luxio)

And then there's Togekiss, who I'm not too sure about yet but am like 80% set on, and I'm not sure about my last one; I was thinking Bronzong (since my team has pretty bad defenses all around), Gardevoir/Gallade, Mamoswine, Kingdra, or Espeon.

Do any of those options sound good or does anyone have other suggestions? I don't want to use any legendaries and I also am playing on an emulator so I can't trade. Thanks!

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    You've currently got three physical attackers, and only one Pokemon that can afford to go special. If I were you, I'd go with either Espeon or Gardevoir as your fifth Pokemon.

As for your last Pokemon, I'd recommend Tangrowth, as it can deal with Rock and Ground types. You can find a Tangela at the Great Marsh. You have to teach it Ancientpower to evolve it, though.

mochilicious

the first little piggy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2016
    You've currently got three physical attackers, and only one Pokemon that can afford to go special. If I were you, I'd go with either Espeon or Gardevoir as your fifth Pokemon.

As for your last Pokemon, I'd recommend Tangrowth, as it can deal with Rock and Ground types. You can find a Tangela at the Great Marsh. You have to teach it Ancientpower to evolve it, though.

Would you recommend Gardevoir/Espeon over Togekiss?

Back