• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Help from Photoshoppers/Graphic Artists

Farahnaz

Quilava Champ
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 30, 2007
i love your pic! its great. i need help too. on Oaki (spelt wrong!) im not very good wiv the program!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 4, 2007
wish I could help you but I am not that good at stuff like that.

I like you picture btw.

The Dash

Hurr.
Years
The Dash is on the job ;D

Edit: Hows this? I overlayed it with Black but I can re-do it without if you want.

mJwH4A.png

Nice drawing by the way.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2021
Hm... no, I'd really rather have it all completely transparent. Thanks though =)
And thanks to everyone for the compliments! ^^

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Usually, with transparencies, you have to save it as a .psd file and send it to whoever's going to use it. At least, that's what the case with me has been.

A good way to get rid of the white would be to use the magic wand and just press delete. If that doesn't get rid of all the white, then you can ask The Dash to send you the file of his transparency, or something like that.

Back