• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] Need help gen 7 trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    Is anyone able to help me to trade my feebas and trade it back so it can evolve? Gen 7 please. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    Ok thank you. I'm in the middle of a trial tho. I will let you know when im done. Plus i've never traded on gen 7 . Where do i input the friend code?

Years
    Ok thank you. I'm in the middle of a trial tho. I will let you know when im done. Plus i've never traded on gen 7 . Where do i input the friend code?

The friend code is entered in your 3ds. The top menu will have an orange smiley face, that is your friend list. Be connected to the internet, and enter the code I gave you to register me, my name will be Sam. On the friend's list you can also see your own friend code by your Mii. I would need to know your code, so that I can register you back.

Once we're both registered as friends we will be able to find eachother on the festival plaza to do a link trade.

In-game my name will appear as Sam, and my trainer model will be a tan girl wearing beige with brown bob hair, so you will know it's me when I approach you for the trade.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    Ok thanks i'm registering your info now. But where do i find my friend code at?

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    Do you see your Mii character playing the game? Underneath your name in small gray print it will say friend code, and have a serial number. That's the number I need :)

Ok i got you registered. It looks like i had to do a update for the game software. But my friend code is 5086 8434 2443

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    By any chance do you have an extra electirizir item to help evolve electabuzz too ? if not its ok evolving feebas is ready to go

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    Yes im in the plaza. do i have click the blue trade button on bottom right screen ?

Years
    once im in the festival plaza. where do i go ? or what do i do ?

On the far right hand corner there will be a blue and white wifi button, press it connect, and then you should be good to go. Hot the trade button after that and pick my name off the list and ask me to trade, if I don't see you first and ask you to trade.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    when i hit the blue wifi button , i tried connecting to the internet again . i got an error code 003-1101 it says could not connect to the access point. It says the encryption key may have been entered inccorectly. check the setting in system settings > internet setting.

I'm not sure how to fix this. Would you know what to do ?

Years
    when i hit the blue wifi button , i tried connecting to the internet again . i got an error code 003-1101 it says could not connect to the access point. It says the encryption key may have been entered inccorectly. check the setting in system settings > internet setting.

I'm not sure how to fix this. Would you know what to do ?

I think you must be connected, I see you Stunna and have sent a link trade request. It says you turned it down, which happens if you don't respond for awhile, but I will send you another.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    Thank you very much! wow i cant believe it worked after the error. Thank God! lol

if you ever need help trading please let me know and if you know anybody who else is willing to help trade or needs help i can help them too. Thanks for walking me through this and being patient! You rock!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    Hello, i need help evolving electabuzz for gen 7 . Would anybody be available ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    ok awesome . Here is my friend code 5086 8434 2443. Please let me know when you're ready to trade. Im going to register you as well right now one sec.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back