• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Need Help on the Upcoming Shiny Beast Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeretard

My 2 fav types in one Pokemon!
Years
  • I need help getting the shiny Raikou from the upcoming event. Story is, I'm in retarded Europe (where the shiny beasts event isn't being held yet) for vacation, and I'm not going back to America until January 14, when the Raikou event will be over. So first of all, I need someone with at least 2 of the main Pokemon games for the DS. 3 of them are preffered, though. Second, you need to be able to go to a Gamestop. If you can manage to do this, I will trade you any Pokemon of your choice for each Raikou you can give me, even if they are shiny. Just know that it might take a couple of days to get them. On the day I get back to my home in America, I will message you to trade me. Friend me so that I won't forget you.

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    could have a japenese version...

but i could do it for you though.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Ask for trades in the Trade Corner section rather than here please, and you might as well wait for the event to occur first (unless you don't mind getting the Japanese Pokemon). Going to close because as said, trades do not go here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back