• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help understanding Poke-power

skittle021

Professional Trader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    I recently bought a Rebellion theme deck but i'm having a little trouble understanding the Psychic Connect ability of my Gardevoir. I've been pulling as many psychic energy cards as i want from my benched pokemon before my attack, but is that correct? Could someone help me out. Sorry, but the forums wont allow me to post pictures yet. THX

POKEPOWER Psychic Connect:

As often as you like (before you attack) You may move a Psychic energy attached to one of your benched pokemon to your active pokemon. This can't be used if gardevoir is affected by an special connditions.

Years
    I recently bought a Rebellion theme deck but i'm having a little trouble understanding the Psychic Connect ability of my Gardevoir. I've been pulling as many psychic energy cards as i want from my benched pokemon before my attack, but is that correct? Could someone help me out. Sorry, but the forums wont allow me to post pictures yet. THX

As often as you like (before you attack) You may move a Psychic energy attached to one of your benched pokemon to your active pokemon. This can't be used if gardevoir is affected by an special connditions.

I believe you have the correct understanding. That's how it worked with similar powers on the early cards.

NeoIdea23

Top Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010

You have the Right Understanding. Just as long as Gardivoir is not affected by a Special Condition, you can use Psychic Connect to move energy as often as you like from your BENCHED POKEMON to your ACTIVE POKEMON.

Thanks,
    NeoIdea23

skittle021

Professional Trader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    So i can pull, say, 5 energies at a single time from one of my benched pokemon?

Back