• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with an art competion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello fellow pc friends. I'm looking for someone who can draw well either via pc or real life to help me with an art competition from 11 of January 16.00 CET to 31 of January 23.59 CET i will tell you more info about it via pm sorry that i put the thread here since it is something general.

P.S Art and me are so different like a fly with milk lol

P.S 1 I would like someone to join without bothering his/her real life only willing to help me give me some tips e.t.c

P.S 2 Happy new year for those who i forgot to say!

P.S 3 Hmm.... usually some people try for the best but for me it's just a game so there will be not a lot tiring/bothering

P.S 4 (Crowd says:Shut up man enough with your ps lol Me:Eh.... i.... thanks in advance lol

Yours sincerely to all Pokecommunity Users

King Elizabello
    Regular User Of Pokecommunity
    Your sweet daily crazy friend (at least i try daily lol)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Give us more details! What kind of contest are you making? What do you need the artists to make? What sort of tips are you looking for? We need to know more information before people are going to agree to help.

Years
  • Kirby thanks for the reply. I'm looking an artist for an competition art which happens on a forum it is for a mobile game not pokemon and i will explain in detail exactly what so if anyone can help me the art can be done via pc or real life so if anyone is willing because i don't know if anyone has time to spare for it they can send me a pm/visitor message e.t.c. Thanks in advance :)

P.S Kriby don't absorb my abilities i don't have many lol

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back