• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Need help with breeding

Years
  • I recently started playing Ultra Sun/Moon again, and I want to breed my own salamace that ends up having Dragon dance, atm I have a perfect ditto for breeding, and managed to get a horsea that only knows dragon dance, but I don't know what to do next, since not a single egg from the horsea and ditto knows dragon dance

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Since the Horsea line gets Dragon Dance via level up, maybe that means that the baby Horseas won't hatch with it?

But since they do learn it via level up, you could take whichever male Horsea has the IV spread you want, level it till it learns Dragon Dance, and then use that one to breed a DD Salamence.

Years
  • Would that mean I need a male or female Horsea with dragon dance?
    because ive bene trying to breed my leveled up male horsea with dragon dance together with a female bagon, but I don't get a bagon with dragon dance

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Male Horsea+female Bagon is right yeah

Really not sure why this isn't giving you a DD Bagon though, it should be working the way you're doing it. What exactly are the Bagons coming out like?

Back