• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with Essentials crashing upon entering battles

Years
  • So I've been working on my game Pokemon Painite, a successor to D,P,P,And I really love using RPG Maker to do this, its simple to use, and so is Essentials, but for some odd reason when I enter Pokemon battles of any type, Encounters, Trainers, Rivals, anything, the game just stops working, I never even see the battle screen, it starts the transition and then when the screen is full black, it stops, no error code, only "Pokemon Essentials has stopped responding" I really need help with this since its a huge part of the game itself...

Seth Pegasus

Creator of Pokemon: The Conspiracy.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2021
    If it just stops working perhaps it's a problem with rpg maker. Maybe it's not installed properly or you updated your operation system and it's not compatible anymore.

Years
  • I think thats what it is tbh, I also posted on Relic Castle for help and that seems to eb the problem, But I'm not going to downgrade for something like this, besides last time I reinstalled windows I lost over 900 Gigs of important files, music, games, movies and what not.. Kinda makes me mad tbh

Years
  • It's most likely a problem with your RPG Maker. I have fully updated Windows 10 and I have 0 issues. Try reinstalling it, and make sure it's from an official source (like the official website).

Also try downloading a fresh Pokemon Essentials kit and see if it happens there.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2021
    Not responding

So everything is working fine walking around. THEN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN The game stopped and said not responding. It only happens when I enter a battle.

Seth Pegasus

Creator of Pokemon: The Conspiracy.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2021
    We need more information dude. Like what version were you using? What updates have you done? Give us some more info.

Back