• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Need help with heart gold/ soul silver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    if you need help with any thing in hg /ss go sub to my youtube account i will try to provide the best info i can so please sub to me ( removed ) on teh youtubes

Last edited by a moderator:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Guys, guys we gave an announcement on the very top of the HeartGold/SoulSilver board. If you haven't seen it yet, then I suggest you take a good visit and read it too. You'll find that over here. If you see a thread or post that doesn't belong or needs taking care of just report it and let staff take care of it. Mini-modding is only spamming a thread and isn't allowed. This is the only verbal warning you'll get, because lately mini-modding has become the latest trend in forum fashion. -_-

Anyway, advertising is not allowed. The least you can do is place a link to your YouTube videos in your signature. Other than that, making a thread telling people to check your YouTube videos is against the rules.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back