• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Help with Hoopa's problem

Diegou18

Forever Chandelure lover.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 16, 2021
I created a wild battle with Hoopa to catch it, but when I do and Hoopa is stored in the PC, this error appears.

Sin título.png

What is happening? I really need to catch this Pokémon to continue with the game's story.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 24, 2018
what is the exact script you used to start the battle?

and it it doesn't need to be caught, you can add it directly to your party by using the following command:
pbAddPokemon(:HOOPA,70)
(i'm guessing you want him to be level 70 judging from the error code, otherwise you can change te number into something else)

Last edited:

Diegou18

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 16, 2021
The script that I used to start the battle is pbWildBattle. Besides, the level isn't the problem, because I proved with different levels and the error appears anyway. The issue occurs when the Pok?mon is added to my team or the PC (doesn't matter if I add it from the Debug or the pbAddPok?mon script).

Years
  • Seen today
"cannot convert false into integer" sounds like the problem. I assume you've defined Hoopa in such a way that its form is "false" instead of "0".

If you look at PSystem_Utilities line 855 you can see that form does have to be an integer because it's used to index into an array:
Code:
if formdata[species] && formdata[species][form] && formdata[species][form]>0

If instead of "false" it was "0" you'd have successfully exited that function on line 853:
Code:
return species if form==0

If you want to try and work out why form is "false" you probably want to read Pokemon_Forms and PokeBattle_Pokemon.

Last edited:

Diegou18

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 16, 2021
Thanks for help me. I was looking the scripts and I solved it. I think that I couldn't do it without your message. (Of course, thanks to dragonmaniac for answering too.)

Last edited:

Diegou18

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 16, 2021
I've just modified the Pokemon_Forms script. I deleted the section that allows to Hoopa-Unbound return to its initial form after 3 days, and I replace the whole script by an old version (v16.2) of the same Pok?mon. I don't know why the "time" part is giving problems, but it seems to be a common problem with Hoopa.

Last edited:
Back