• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen need help with in game team

Years
  • I'm starting a playthrough of the expanded version of Supernova Sun and I'd like some suggestions on my team.

So far I have:

Garchomp
    - Dragon Claw
    - Earthquake
    - Shadow Claw
    - Iron Head

Blaziken
    - Fire Punch
    - Sky Uppercut
    - Thunder Punch
    - Brick Break

Tyranitar
    - Rock Slide
    - Crunch
    - Bulldoze
    - Ice Fang

Ninetales - A
    - Ice Beam
    - Dazzling Gleam
    - Psyshock
    - Dark Pulse

Crobat
    - Aerial Ace
    - Cross Poison
    - X -Scissor
    - Thief

Magnezone
    - Thunderbolt
    - Flash Cannon
    - Signal Beam
    - Volt Switch

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Supernova Sun is a ROM Hack game right? Probably would be a good idea to find the thread for it in our Fan Games section and post in there. This part of forum is for the official main series games and so there may not be a lot of people hanging around that would be able to offer advice tailored to the hack you're playing.

The one generic piece of advice I can give you that applies to all Pokemon games would be to make sure that you have a team that can handle all the major opponents in the game: gym leaders/totem Pokemon/villain team bosses/Elite 4/etc. If it can more or less do that, you're probably in good shape.

Back