• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Need help with music

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    Can someone please help with getting my midis to play how i want them. I would really apreciate it

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
  • You're not giving any information on what you even mean by 'getting my midis to play how I want them'. You'll have to tell more about what the problem is.

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    ok um after i assemble the .s file. I play the sound in sappy but it sounds crappy so i wanted to know how to change the instruments in the voicegroup to match the file

You can change the instruments using Anvil Studio (it's a free download). Open your midi with it and edit away~

thx gonna give it a try but i had another problem
    some of the .s file i try to assemble got some error saying that it was an unauthorized op and another error that i couldnt read well

Last edited by a moderator:

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
  • .s files cannot have spaces, symbols, numbers, etc. So keep the file names as something like: 'trainerbattle', not 'Pokemon trainer battle 3'.

Back