• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] NEED HELP WITH PORYMAP EXTENDED POKEMON

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    I'm super new to all of this, this is my first rom hack. I've followed all of the steps to get DizzyEggg pokeemerald. When I open it in porymap I cant figure out how to access the new Pokémon in the wild Pokémon section. I apologize if this is super simple or has been answered a million times, but any help would mean the world!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm super new to all of this, this is my first rom hack. I've followed all of the steps to get DizzyEggg pokeemerald. When I open it in porymap I cant figure out how to access the new Pokémon in the wild Pokémon section. I apologize if this is super simple or has been answered a million times, but any help would mean the world!

They should just appear there without doing anything. Are you sure you opened pokeemerald-expansion in porymap and not regular pokeemerald?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Like Anon822 said, if you open a project with the pokemon_expansion implemented on Porymap, the new Pokémon will appear there automatically and without user intervention.
    Spoiler:

Back