• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] need help with title screen.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Ive got everything else down.I can't make my title come out right now it's just a garbled mess.if anyone can help me I will give you credit in the ROM itself where everyone can see..I have the image and can talk else where for direct file sending if need be.thanks everyone!
    need help with title screen.

Last edited:

HamtaroTumin

[font=avantgarde-demi][color=#379BBD]#WaitForTheRi
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I've tried countless times and just changed the sprite in firered but it's just discolored and out of place.if I could remove it all together that would be fine as long as I can change the background.if anyone can help me PMme.iI'll give you in game credit

BadEgg~

Pokémon: Volant Version Developer
    Years
    I've tried countless times and just changed the sprite in firered but it's just discolored and out of place.if I could remove it all together that would be fine as long as I can change the background.if anyone can help me PMme.iI'll give you in game credit

"discolored" - sounds like a palette error, have you inserted the new palette for your new titlescreen?
    "out of place" - I'm not so sure about this.

p.s. I may be wrong. This is more of an educated-ish guess than anything.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Out of place may be the pallete but yes I used ape and copied mine with the typical method

need help with title screen.
    is a pic of my title screen

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Out of place may be the pallete but yes I used ape and copied mine with the typical method

(--Snip--) is a pic of my title screen

Did you change the raw? It is usually the next number in UnLZ after the image itself.

Back