• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Need help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantle101

Oh, It's The Great Ape o_O
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Hia, i need help, im thinking of making a game.. And i need some people to help me out, with scripting.. and getting the new sprties into ze game, because my computer is an f wit. And wont let me do it ):
    or if anyone wanst to make a new hack with me (Y)
    Just pm me,
    Thanks Mantle

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heeey, welcome!

Hate to have to move your first thread, but this actually should go into the Beginner's Lounge of the ROM hacking area. ~ This area here is only for newbie introductions, and welcomes, not for hacking / game help threads.

That said, thiiiis is gonna be moved real fast, alright?

pillzya

Leader of Team Warlock!
    Years
    I's be glad to help mantle (sent you a pm inquiring about it) a team of people that have less of a clue of what they're doing compared to the experts means one thing: more newbies learning more stuff. message me back and we can discuss more of the matters if you wish :D

Years
    Well... See, no matter what, when making a hack, it starts with yourself. You should always try to learn as much as you can, and when you run into technical problems (ie, problems with tools not working properly), then there's the Simple Questions thread (or the tool creators) to ask about it. We have plenty of tutorials here, fittingly in the Tutorials section, with numerous comprehensive ones on scripting. We also have a Help Recruitment thread for when you're really stuck on a certain area, and need someone else to step in. If you're looking for help, you could always post a Team thread, eventually, or just advertise in your signature. I see someone's already offered to help you, so that's a good start.
    Having said that, the various Stickies (Help Recruitment Thread, Simple Questions thread, etc), eliminate the need for this thread, so I'm closing it.
    Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back