• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

need shiny's

Years
  • hi i want the pokemon chimcar piplup turtwig chicorita cyndacuil all shiny but all other shiny's are welcome too ill trade my charizard lv 100 lugia lv 52 milotic lv 100 dialga lv 58 dragonitelv 60 suicune lv 50 altaria lv 100(japanease)

Bright_Sniper

Treasure Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2017
    hi i want the pokemon chimcar piplup turtwig chicorita cyndacuil all shiny but all other shiny's are welcome too ill trade my charizard lv 100 lugia lv 52 milotic lv 100 dialga lv 58 dragonitelv 60 suicune lv 50 altaria lv 100(japanease)
    whts the ID on ur Suicune and Lugia?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    i have a shiny elekid, decent iv's. (sort of) what nature/set is your charizard?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Shiny Umbreon

I have a shiny Umbreon lvl 57 (Still Training ) Im willing to trade it offa?

/home/hostpoke/public_html/trainercards/tcm2/tc1.php

Back