• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen need some help on shiny pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

armaldo

a pokemon trainer
    Years
    do yall know the closest place to find a shiny pokemon in ruby also do yall know where to find a wailmer or heracross in ruby

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    shiny pokemon comes out randomly. there are no set places for it, or anyway to get one. The only guranteed way to get one is a gameshark. If you dont' want to use the gameshark, just play often, battle the wild pokemon more often.

Heracross in both versions are found in the safari zone. (but i don't remember which bike you need... can anyone look into that?)

Wailmer is everywhere... use the super rod and fish with it, and very likely it'll be a wailmer.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    super rod can be found in Mossdeep city i believe... (darn it haven't played RS for so long now...) Mossdeep is the island city with the 7th gym on it.

if it's not in mossdeep then it'll be in Lilycove... but it's rather unlikely for it to be in lilycove.

check www.gamefaqs.com and look up Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire. I'm sure at least one of those numerous faqs/walkthroughs up there can help you.

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
    Years
    I have...

Shiny Groudon (Gold)
    Shiny Raquaza (Black)
    Shiny Milotic (Blue, Yellow)
    Shiny Feebas (Light Purple)
    Shiny Latios (Bule-Green)
    Shiny Latias (Bright Yellow)
    Shiny Marrill (Green)
    Shiny Azumarrill (Dirty Yellow)
    Shiny Azurill (Green)
    Shiny Jirachi (Red)
    Shiny Kyogre (Purple-Pink)
    Shiny Maganuim (Gold)
    Shiny Charizard (Black)
    Shiny Ho-oh (White)
    (all the old pokemon I listed are their new form!)

And that's it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back