• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

need UN.Lz pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkraigod

All righty then!
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    I need someone who can change the grass when you walk in the grass for two of my games. so If you can that would be very helpful.

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
  • The Scrapbox is not here for you to demand other people to do your work for you. There are many tutorials, you can figure out how to change the grass yourself. And if you can't, this isn't the way to get help: form a team in the Team Discussions forum, or something.

The Scrapbox is for sharing hack ideas.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    This is a hack of...?

I will inform Thrace to lock this thread.

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • This is a hack of...?

I will inform Thrace to lock this thread.

Seriously? My god. YOU ANGER ME.
    You're post was off-topic. Thrace, please ban this hoodlum.
    I regret to inform you, you have received my personal Frown of Disapproval.
    need UN.Lz pro

Here, this should help. I doubt you'll find anyone to do it for you, because the majority of the community are like ol' RukarioX here. I'd gladly help you out, but I've never done it myself, so I wouldn't be much help. Anyway, good luck! Do you have a hack in the scrapbox or anything yet?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back