• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Man, it's been a while since I've been to any Forums...
    2+ years to be exact.
    Let's see if I remember how to do this...

Yo, everyone. =D
    Just passing by, check out the old place.
    I see that a new Club took place of the old one.
    And a lot of changes took place as well.
    No, I'm not returning, I just wanted to see if I could still log in (which I can), and see what's been going on.
    This'll be my only post, so here we go:

It went a month without posts.

So what's up? You guys in?

So that's what happened.
    Well, with Pokemoa usually going a couple of weeks without activity, I can see that happening to this place.

Nothing much.
    I'd be in, but since I'm not going to return after this post... |D

Shenlong told me that he's no longer into Pokemon, though that doesn't include Team Rocket but does include Pokesho. I was shocked to hear about the Pokesho part.

I will try to get this thread into my daily or somewhat daily routine. When new art is posted and it's not too perverted and Kurai hasn't posted it, I'll post it.

I'll at least try to.

Really?
    I see.

I keep up with Pokemoa's works as well.
    I saw that he drew Tsubomi/Forsythia. <3
    I loved it. |D

Heh, so Shenlong bids his farewells. Eh, it's okay I still see him around elsewhere...;)

I see him around as well.

I wish keeping touch of this thread were easier. I keep forgetting about this club.

Maybe if I set my subscription to email.

Man, I miss that oekaki board.

[...]

And I myself am less excited with Pokesho. It's nice to see new art but I think my height of Soara excitement has passed.

I miss that Oekaki board too. ;A;

As I said, I keep up with Pokemoa's art; for me though, it's cause I love drawing in general and it's great to see what Pokemoa comes up with next.

You know, it's been a while since he drew a picture of May. Any characters you guys would like to see him draw soon?

Azusa/Bridgette...
    I want to see one day on either his main page or with an E_Log update a picture of Azusa/Bridgette. ;_;

By the way, there are two pictures updated that have not been mentioned yet: one with Akane/Whitney (her two versions in the same picture); and the other of Natsume/Sabrina.
    I personally love this one.

Well, time for me to blast off.
    It was cool to pass by, so, until another encounter, say maybe in 2 or 3 years, stay gold.
    Everyone, take care of yourselves. ^^
    Later...

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Aaaaw, I thought Shadow_Chaos was back. :'c

In any case, new image, with Caitlinn/Cattleya, and...I forgot this dude's name. Unova Elite Four. XD;;

Neo Pokesho Fanclub 2

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Few more images since the last update, but unfortunately, I can't post them due to suggestive elements. They're of Misty, Dawn, and Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. <3

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I'm not sure of I saw them, where are new pics located? ira/?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Club is being closed due to going over one month without any posts, as well as the owner not being active. Anyone is free to remake the club, however for now.

~Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back