• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    It has been unconfirmed but the official English title of the latest movie will most likely be Arceus and the Jewel of Life!
    the original japanese title sounded better - Conquering space time VS Jewel of life, which do u think is better?

i hope soara gets the other movie pics done soon...... the 3rd movie one almost made me cry with happiness.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Pokémon HeartGold Version and Pokémon SoulSilver Version will be released in both United States and Europe in Spring 2010

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Woohoo! I can't wait! Well, here's an English trailer! https://www.pokemon.com/#heartgoldsoulsilver

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
    After HeartGold and SoulSilver, it makes me wonder what they will come out with next?

This game feels like pokemon diamond and pearl mixed in with yellow =D

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Now, bringing up an old topic?

Remember the argument about how Kris shouldn't be in HG/SS because Crystal was its own version and didn't introduce many changes? Well, whoever said that, why the HELL is Eusine in HG/SS, while Kris isn't? :\

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    Eusine's in it? The hell? And we're getting a female Mario instead of a Neo Kris? Mild-nerdrage.

the original japanese title sounded better - Conquering space time VS Jewel of life, which do u think is better?
    Jewel of Life. "Conquering Space-Time" sounds... Eh, I dunno... Kinda off, somehow. Not quite what I'd consider Engrish... but it doesn't sound right, either.

TIR:
    I think saying it's D/P/Pt + Yellow is because it's going to be the Platinum engine with further tweaks. Just like how FR/LG was the R/S engine with tweaks (and then the Emerald engine was FR/LG with even more tweaks). And the "Yellow" bit comes from how one of your Pokémon can follow you outside its Poké Ball (and you can even check its mood), just like Pikachu in the Yellow Version.
    In a sense, it's a map hack of Platinum to take place in Johto/Kanto. Just like FR/LG, it has more in common with the generation of games it was released alongside, than the original game it was based off of.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    nice
    Conquering space time sounds cool, but creates too much of an anticipation
    jewel of life is much more.... mysterious

you have all made valid arguments and comments
    and i have come to the conclusion that you are all right:
    BPM :P said:
    Eusine's in it? The hell? And we're getting a female Mario instead of a Neo Kris? Mild-nerdrage.

Quote:
    Jewel of Life. "Conquering Space-Time" sounds... Eh, I dunno... Kinda off, somehow. Not quite what I'd consider Engrish... but it doesn't sound right, either.

TIR:
    I think saying it's D/P/Pt + Yellow is because it's going to be the Platinum engine with further tweaks. Just like how FR/LG was the R/S engine with tweaks (and then the Emerald engine was FR/LG with even more tweaks). And the "Yellow" bit comes from how one of your Pokémon can follow you outside its Poké Ball (and you can even check its mood), just like Pikachu in the Yellow Version.
    In a sense, it's a map hack of Platinum to take place in Johto/Kanto. Just like FR/LG, it has more in common with the generation of games it was released alongside, than the original game it was based off of.

don't forget you can get all the starters in yellow
    for the rest, it quite sums it up, doesn't it?

Tir said:
    But I like the new female, Kris was to... I dunno.... box-like.

TRS said:
    yeah but that was the old artwork. if she was still present she probably would've gotten updated artwork like gold. maybe, better artwork too..........

perhaps
    just wait and see
    maybe she doesn't get done at all

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Oi! Shadow_Chaos

New picture....from the 2nd movie. That's right. Melody. XD

*Removed*

Last edited:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Oi! Shadow_Chaos

New picture....from the 2nd movie. That's right. Melody. XD

Spoiler:

Yo.

Nice, Melody is just great. <3

Ha! another movie pic!! >.< I can't wait for the next one. Hope to see Bianca

Me too, I love Bianca. <3

AHA! This one I actually know, that one girl played the flute, and that other girl... Uhhh... Who is she again?

The green-haired one? That's Maren/Michiko. She gave them boat rides. ^^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back