• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    FINALLY HE DOES SOMETHING!
    Lately he's just been doing "dots" (icons) of the Pokemon. I hope he finishes soon but he may because he's starting to do gen 5 Pokemon.

Oh and not sure if I posted this lineart ripped from one of his old oekaki animations.
    https://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5206/hikarinozomi.png
    Animations which are long gone, alas. If I had known about video-capturing software, I'd be posting them on Youtube and linking this club to them.

However it's not entirely impossable that one could ask him to do a picture on the oekaki with the animation feature enabled.

Or you could go the whole 9 yards and ask him to do a video tutorial.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    And another new pictures. Anyone know who the other girl is? (Pokemon spoiler for those avoiding Black and White details)

Spoiler:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Looks like Soara did another project. An mp3 player? Talk about a geeky app!

I don't know how fancy it is so maybe it's just a novelty app.

Oh wait, maybe it's a skin for Winamp or something... It's hard to tell when they us Engrish.

Ok I read more and it seems it's for a player called Lilith.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Okay, that last pic is really confusing. Is that a girl Black or a horrible shotacon pic -_- ?

It's Black. Soara made him a girl. At first, I thought it was shotacon, but then Crystal Clair pointed out the barely-visible cameltoe.

Also, look at the eyelashes. See how there's 2 sticking out? Soara only draws those on female characters.

JJ'

Ice/Dark master
    Years
    It's Black. Soara made him a girl. At first, I thought it was shotacon, but then Crystal Clair pointed out the barely-visible cameltoe.

Also, look at the eyelashes. See how there's 2 sticking out? Soara only draws those on female characters.

Oh, I see it now. Thanks god it wasn't a shotacon pic

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
    Merry Christmas everyone! Although the site says it already =P

I plan to finish alot of games before going back to school since i cant game during school periods.

Have a great christmas!

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Some reason the pic dosent show up on my screen or maybe yours but its the christmas pic that Soara created

Shoutouts to Soara/ Pokemore!

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Everyone, stop freaking out about the picture he posted. It's the old Christmas one, from about two years ago. It's not a new image, and you can just go to the site to look at it. -_-

Edit: NOW there's a new picture.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Edit: Another new image. May <3

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back