• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Thanks to seeing this club and checking out the URL, I've found that I've been a fan of PokeSho for a while, so I'd love to join the club.

Although I am curious why this is in "Other Clubs" instead of "Pokemon Groups"

I've honestly no idea. Not that I care, anyway. XP

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    Although I am curious why this is in "Other Clubs" instead of "Pokemon Groups"

Hmmm, that's a good question. Well to be quite honest, I really don't know. Probably is because we're only discussing about the site and the webmaster rather than the stuff about Pokemon. So long as I'm getting lots of members, its all good.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    *Dons Majora's Mask* >:3

YOU FOOL! YOU'LL KILL US ALL!

... Believe me, when I wore that damn thing five years ago... What a mess. Ever heard of the region of Megalpha? Yeah, I didn't think so. And now you know why.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    ......That was you? o.o

......Soara should draw a pic of a Pokemon character wearing that mask. XP[/random]

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    YOU FOOL! YOU'LL KILL US ALL!

... Believe me, when I wore that damn thing five years ago... What a mess. Ever heard of the region of Megalpha? Yeah, I didn't think so. And now you know why.

......That was you? o.o

......Soara should draw a pic of a Pokemon character wearing that mask. XP[/random]

Yeah, it was him, but the Fierce Deity mask I wore solved that little problem, and now he's free from it's grasp. >>

That would be cool. D:

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    On topic: I wonder if he would do that, though. Has he ever referenced to any of Ninty's other works in his pics?

Off-topic: Who the hell is the Fierce Deity? The Deku Mask is the Deku Butler's son. Goron Mask is Darmani, Zora Mask is Mikau, and Majora's Mask is...well, that dragon-like thng that used to be Majora. So, whos's the Deity. :\

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    On topic: I wonder if he would do that, though. Has he ever referenced to any of Ninty's other works in his pics?

Off-topic: Who the hell is the Fierce Deity? The Deku Mask is the Deku Butler's son. Goron Mask is Darmani, Zora Mask is Mikau, and Majora's Mask is...well, that dragon-like thng that used to be Majora. So, whos's the Deity. :\

On topic: Don't know, I don't remember... :x

Off topic: This: https://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Fierce_Deity's_Mask
    As for who it is, that is beyond me... >>

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    On topic: Ah. Someone should request a Pokemon character wearing Majora's Mask.

Off-topic: *Just finished reading the manga* The guy that kills Majora DOES look like the Deity. o.o

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    OMG MAJORAS MASK MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME!

If Soara wouldn't draw a kid wearing Majora's Mask, I'd try my best to do it in his style.

Gadammit I should stop trying to give myself request since I'm so behind in my work.

btw, I just thought of something. That site that Shadow Chaos linked to where you could customize coasters and stuff, maybe some of us could get Pokesho stuff. That'd be awesome, like a poster or something. And since I recently ended up with over hundreds and hundreds of spending money, it'd be great for me.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    OMG MAJORAS MASK MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME!

If Soara wouldn't draw a kid wearing Majora's Mask, I'd try my best to do it in his style.

Gadammit I should stop trying to give myself request since I'm so behind in my work.

btw, I just thought of something. That site that Shadow Chaos linked to where you could customize coasters and stuff, maybe some of us could get Pokesho stuff. That'd be awesome, like a poster or something. And since I recently ended up with over hundreds and hundreds of spending money, it'd be great for me.

Hey, I linked to ArtsNow... What am I, chopped Miltank liver? ·_·;
    Recall my contest?

o3o ...Yeah, it was BPM that linked you guys... Not me...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back