• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    OMG MAJORAS MASK MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME!

If Soara wouldn't draw a kid wearing Majora's Mask, I'd try my best to do it in his style.

Gadammit I should stop trying to give myself request since I'm so behind in my work.

btw, I just thought of something. That site that Shadow Chaos linked to where you could customize coasters and stuff, maybe some of us could get Pokesho stuff. That'd be awesome, like a poster or something. And since I recently ended up with over hundreds and hundreds of spending money, it'd be great for me.

M'yes, same here. <3

For some reason, I keep picturing Max with Majora's Mask.

XD, I just took the lazy route and printed pics out with the printer. XD

Hey, I linked to ArtsNow... What am I, chopped Miltank liver? ·_·;
    Recall my contest?

1. I'm still trying to get one. XP
    2. But Miltank's are yummeh. c:

o3o ...Yeah, it was BPM that linked you guys... Not me...

SHADOW IS A THREAT AND MUST BE ELIMINATED
    *Dons Deku Mask*
    ........D'OH!

Last edited:

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    2. But Miltank's are yummeh. c:
    I am not edible.

*Dons Deku Mask*
    ........D'OH!
    That reminds me... I like to burn things...

[MASSIVE ERO-ERO EDIT] Pokémore's new NSFW picture is now out at the usual SECRET WEBSITE. The HQ version's password is 09-03. º∀º

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    Sigh, I wish I could understand Japanese.....

WHY IS IS SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS TO LEARN A SECOND LANGUAGE, I CAN'T EVEN LEARN SPANISH, LET ALONE JAPANESE *pulls hair out*!!!!!!!! I wish there was an english version of Pokesho. How come Pokemon is more popular in Japan, and here in america, the number of Pokemon fans is dropping cause everyone likes Naruto better!?

Sorry for the rant, I am just SOOO stressed with learning Japanese, and the amount of NARUTARDS, I do like Naruto, but I'm not OBBSESSED with it like other fans, and I do like Pokemon too, In fact, I plan on using several Pokesho sprites in my Pokemon hack, I tried to learn Japanese just so I cold understand Pokesho (and play Mother 3, which has an english fan translation), but I got so FRUSTRATED, I broke my TV remote, I do like Pokesho myself, but I can't understand a thing......

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    To the Skymin sprite recolor/edit:
    Pokésho is ran by one guy, Soara/Pokémore. His knowledge of English is limited at best. Now, if I knew Japanese, I'd see about working with him on making a full English version of the page for him.

It's not an easy language to learn (then again, neither is English!). Consider that you have three written languages (kanji, hiragana, and katakana) and the spoken language to learn... grammatical structure and proper writing/speaking techniques... cultural context... etc.

If you really want to learn, see if any local [community] colleges offer classes. Or buy some tutorial stuff. Like those Instant Immersion or Rosetta Stone software bundles. Can't guarantee they'll make you a Japanese scholar, but they'll certainly help you in the right direction.

Oh, and motivation is important. You really have to strive for it.

And if you don't already know what the "secret website" is... use your Google-fu.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I really wanna learn how to draw like him, though. XDDD Then I could draw May in whatever I please....*Insert censored thought bubble here*

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    damn, that "secret website" was easy to find!
    lol :P

correct me if i am wrong
    but there is only one page with his work???

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Rasencero, he deletes the pictures after a while so that's why not many are there now.

btw, the second I saw that picture, I saw Flannery, screamed and scared my mother. One of my best friends on the internet is a huge Flannery fan and is constantly scoring the internet for fanart of her so I can imagine how excited he'll be.

Man, I wish he wouldn't blur his lineart. :/ it makes it look too refined and as someone who looks up to him, I want to see the lineart more homegrown.

I really wanna learn how to draw like him, though. XDDD Then I could draw May in whatever I please....*Insert censored thought bubble here*

I could teach you some tips. Of course you'd have to know how to draw and have a program that can do fancy artwork like Gimp at least. If you don't want the artwork to look PERFECT, you don't need a tablet and can rely on beizers and paths.

It's not an easy language to learn (then again, neither is English!). Consider that you have three written languages (kanji, hiragana, and katakana) and the spoken language to learn... grammatical structure and proper writing/speaking techniques... cultural context... etc.

If you really want to learn, see if any local [community] colleges offer classes. Or buy some tutorial stuff. Like those Instant Immersion or Rosetta Stone software bundles. Can't guarantee they'll make you a Japanese scholar, but they'll certainly help you in the right direction.

Although Japanese is a tough langage, there are lots of tricks and a lot of it is easier than it looks. For example, the kanji are actually usually not hard at all once you learn what makes a kanji which are several mini-kanji that have meanings which can usually hint the meaning or concept of the kanji itself. Then there are the kanji that are just one-look learning like the kanji for (to go) which is く and then the super easy ones like 人 and the numbers. The grammar is both easy and hard. The verbs are easier to learn than Spanish because it doesn't deal with frivlry like who does the verb, instead it concentrates on other aspecvts.
    Been learning Japanese for over five years. Start with katakana because all you have to learn is the alphabet because you are essentially reading English.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I could teach you some tips. Of course you'd have to know how to draw and have a program that can do fancy artwork like Gimp at least. If you don't want the artwork to look PERFECT, you don't need a tablet and can rely on beizers and paths.

.....Oh, well. So much for learning. |D[/can't draw]

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    Can I pm somebody who knows the "Secret website" to see if it's the right one? lol

And how can you put in the password for the HQ picture?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    WHOAAAA! O_O

First of all
    OMG HE DID LIZA!!!!!!!! I don't have to do Liza as badly now! But seriously, everytime I drew her it was a curse that I couldn't actually finish the drawing. You wont believe how many unfinished Pokesho Lizas I have on my computer

Second, Misty and Liza together displayed in a way that shows off their similar hairdos! OMG did Soara notice that one too?

Three, why the heck is Clair's hair lavender and her eyes differently drawn... although I could always edit the eyes with a lil CC magic.

Four, that is one interestingly designed suit she's wearing

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Is it? Her hair is still the same color, IM-..OH, WAIT, her hair is s'posed to be blue, isn't it?

Shapey Puppington

driiiiink!!
    Years
    isn't her hair kinda like a periwinkle colour? nice picture nonetheless. (:

and lol, is it just me or can you see a little something about clair if you focus closely...? if you know what i mean. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back