• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    FINALLY!!! GOD DAMMIT! Why was it down so long? Well the staff was probably doing all they could and it may have been maintenance so... Alrught as long as it's back up now!

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Geez! So it wasn't just my internet after all! The website was down for a whole day?! Yeah! Well, at least it's back up for now...

Years
    Also watch what sites you post! Did you even pay attention to the ads? Take that link down.

Edit: Looks like I was a bit too late... Well met Cat in the Hat.

DarkLink3753

Cok-a-doodle-DAMN!
    Years
    damn i've been gone for a while. i'm still alive guys, promise

hope everyone had a happy 4th (those of us who celebrate)

just got settled in at my dad's house so whenever i'm not workin i'll be stopping by here a lot more.

and kurai, i can battle now if ya want. pm me if you (or anybody for that matter) are interested.

sorry about the sig btw, i really dont think there was anything that wrong with it. art is art, right?

Last edited:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    good
    i thought it was just me
    but even before that the site was very busy and i couldn't get in anyway ....

i tried to post this before, but the server was busy and i couldn't send:
    i have always have a balanced team consisting of several type combinations
    the types that are minimal required to make my team:
    fire(starter), water, grass, electric, flying, psychic, fighting and steel
    and then there are random types 'cause of the type combination
    with this i can counter almost everything XD

Last edited:

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I think this site is down all the time because the administratio can't pick a layout and stick with it. I think it is cool that it changes every week, but I have noticed that the site is always down right before a layout change. I'm almost certain that is a contributing factor, if not the whole reason for most downtime unrelated to the "Server is busy" message.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    As someone who works with a lot of networking stuff, this sort of downtime isn't unusual.

Just have patience, kiddos. So what if Pokécom is down for a day? Is, suddenly, YOUR ENTIRE LIFE RUINED?! C'mon, c'mon, get serious! Can visit Pokécom for a day? Do something else with that day. Visit other sites... or just bugger-all with the Net entirely!

And community-related matters... I just noticed that TIR's gender is ♀... And TIR's custom title is "Gardenia's Secret Lover"... so... um.... uh... :3?

Years
    Oh my BPM was that a Terry impression? If not awkward if it was XD

And no I'm not like that, it's just... *suddenly realizes she doesn't have an explanation* ... It's just I happen to appreciate anime girls! :D <.<;;

DarkLink3753

Cok-a-doodle-DAMN!
    Years
    i think Pokécom needs to find its "better slogan" and layout and stick with it. but until then, i can try and survive.

LOL at BPM's discovery, cuz i am one of the few (if not the only one) who knows what's up with that XD

Years
    ......... ._. I dunno if I should be flattered that I'm a topic of discussion or not XD

Anyways I don't remember how long it's been since the Jasmine pic but it sure feels like we're overdue for SOMETHING don't it? Ah well that just means he's gonna bring out something super OMEGA!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back