• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    Oh my BPM was that a Terry impression? If not awkward if it was XD

And no I'm not like that, it's just... *suddenly realizes she doesn't have an explanation* ... It's just I happen to appreciate anime girls! :D <.<;;

Go bang! Bustaa WORF!!!

Hey, nothing wrong with being like that. Hell, I approve of it!

When I read Geminine's posts, I hear "i am 12 and am not good with internets how did i get here"...

Years
    Actually it's pretty much impossible for a girl to be a nerd, and sorry but I don't fall for internet tough guys! :P Better luck next time! Oh dear, you also changed your custom title just for me?! Well I'm sorry but it's not gonna work out!

Years
    You'd be willing to cheat for me? Well I can't say I've never thought about it but... Alright! I accept! We'll run away together far into the mountains where we'll start a small but cozy family business, we'll have a boy and a girl named Timothy and Aquarius-is-here. In our old age I'll knit blankets to keep you warm as you tell our granchildren stories by the fireplace! <3

Years
    Oh, talk dirty to me why don't you? I see it's not love in your heart at all! It's lust! However I do believe I am truley in love with you so I'll be yours no matter what you want me for! I'm really looking forward to our new life together! Oh! Can we have our wedding in Russia? I absolutely adore that place!

Years
    Alas, I have been undone! It is true that I was after your uncle's fortune that you inherited, but now after seeing what a truly magnificent man you are, I never want to leave your side ever again! I can't stand being away from you! I love you!

Years
    I'm sorry my love, I cannot speak the advanced French you are gently coxing me with, but I can sense your love in every word like "feal" "aford" and "bye."

By the way I can't make it to your parent's house this weekend, They just reminded me of a really important board meeting at work so I'll see you that night at 8, okay hun?

Years
    Alas, it cannot be! For you see, I am still of the tender age of 17 I'm far to young and unprepared to be in a serious relationship like a friend request! :) <3

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Ok...did i come at a good timing? Guess not! I'll come back another time!

That was one heck of an argument! But geez it was worth it! That kid just exploded in anger! Insults flying all over the place but you just calmly disputed his claims! Nice going, TIR! Hehehe!

Anyway, kid, if you're trying to find a fake Pokemon game, you can post elsewhere in the forum! Why on earth, would you ask a question like that on here? That's where i'm completely befuddled! Very interesting...

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    You're kicking her ass in this argument? I don't think so...

...and you can see what i'm getting at by your remarks. Your reasoning doesn't sound at all feasible!

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    >Calling others nerds
    >Asking about a Pokémon fangame full of fake Pokémon
    >Posting on a Pokémon forum
    >Calling others noobs even though his spelling and grammar is the worst here
    >Acting like an Internet Tough Guy™

Oh, man, this cannot be fat-free, because... THIS IS DELICIOUS.
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Years
    On second thought, I love seeing men distorted like this! Need I say it BPM?
    BIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!

And you know that life seems to keep disappearing as you continue to come back... WE ARE BREAKING UP!!! </3

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    Geminine, I have a question for you:
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    And there we go! The few words we all have been waiting for! "unlike u people i have a life" You just have to hand it down to him, eh?

Best comeback i have ever heard in my life! Give him a round of applause, ladies and gentlemen!

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh baby oh baby! Get me summa dat with a side order of DAAAAAYUMN!!!! But... If we were going out, and those are the boyfriends/girlfriends I get then... What does that say about you? :O

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    An absolutely awesome one! Nah i doubt you could even get one! Boyfriend or girlfriend, TIR, i don't think you care, do you? Either one would do, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back